Irrfan Khan net worth is $45 million or 350 crores. He was a legendary self-made bollywood actor who died in 2020. He had more than 640k followers on Instagram – irrfan.
Irrfan Khan Biography
Irrfan Khan was a famous Indian Bollywood Actor who has also worked in Hollywood and is recognized internationally. He has won many awards.
Born on 7 January 1967 he was 53 years old at his time of death. He died on 29 April 2020.
He has worked for 30 years in Bollywood Industry and earned various awards like Padma Shri Award. He was very quite student in his school and lived with his family in Jaipur.
|Real Name||Shabzade Irfan Ali Khan|
|Age||Died at the age of 53 Years|
|Date of Birth||7 January 1967|
|Birthplace||Jaipur, Rajashthan, India|
|Weight||70 Kg |
|Body||Chest: 40 Inches|
Biceps: 13 Inches
Waist: 31 Inches
Education & Relationships
|Irfan Khan Children||Sons – Ayaan Khan |
|School||Yet To Update|
|College||National School of Drama, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma Course in Drama, MA Degree|
Currently, Irrfan’s wife Sutapata Sikdar lives with her two sons Babil Khan and Ayaan Khan after the death of his their father in the pandemic.
Irrfan Khan began his journey through television shows. After doing small roles he got good roles in Television like Bharat Ek Khoj (1988) , Chanakya (1991) , Chandrakanta (1994) and Banegi Apni Baat (1993-97).
He also appeared in many unnoticeable films like Such a Long Journey and SSs .. Koi Hai. He won an award for the film Hassil in 2003 for playing a negative role. He played his first lead role in the 2005 film Rog.
In 2008 for the film Slumdog Millionaire Gulshan Grover was selected but ultimately Irrfan Khan was selected for that role of Police Inspector. He also Appeared in the legendary Film Life Of Pi.
Irrfan Khan Films
|Films||Saalam Bombay , Kamla Ki Maut , Drishti , Ek Doctor Ki Maut , Pita , Jazeere|
Karamati Coat , Purush , Adhura , The Cloud Door , Pratha , Mr. 100%
Don , Tokyo Trail , Satya , Sparsh , Slumdog Millionaire , Angrezi Medium
Billu , New York , Haider , Maddari , Karwaan , Qarib Qarib Single
Hiss , Knock out , Raabata , Jurassic World etc.
|Salary||10-15 Crore per film|
For his film Paan Singh Tomar, Irrfan Khan won the national Film Award and became very famous as a lot of people just loved his film.
Before his death his last movie was Angrezi Medium.
Irrfan Khan Awards
2013: Paan Singh Tomar (Best Actor)
2004: Haasil (Best Negative Role)
2008: Life in a Metro (Best Supporting Actor)
2013: Paan Singh Tomar (Best Critics actor)
2018: Hindi Medium (Best Actor)
2011: Padma Shri Award
2004: Screen Awards for Haasil (Best Performance for Negative Role)
2012: CNN-IBN Indian of the Year
2013: Institute for Research and Documentation in Social Science (Best Male Character in Paan Singh Tomar)
|Father||Sahazada Yaseen Ali Khan|
|Brother||Salman Khan |
Irrfan Khan was born in a wealthy muslim family and they own huge properties and businesses . He also wanted to join his family business.
He could not be able to speak loudly in a class as he was a very shy boy and because of this his teacher used to scold him many times a day. One of Irrfan Khan’s dreams was to become a cricketer and due to his talent he was selected in a cricket tournament in CK Naydu Trophy under-23 but he was not having money to visit the place so he lose.
He got an opportuniy to enter in drama school National School Of Drama due to his wonderful talent and acting skills after he completed his college degree in MA.
After going to Mumbai Irrfan Khan faced a lot of struggle for a living that usually all actors have faced. He worked as a tutor and also had done the job of repairing the AC.
He married his classmate Sutapa Sikdar in NSD who was his classmate and belonging to a hindu brahmin family.
His mother dies just 4 days before the death his death.
Irrfan Khan was buried in a Kabristan and his last rites were performed by his son.
Favourite Things of Irrfan
- Irrfan Khan’s Favourite Food was Dal Chawal.
- His Favourite Actors were Philip Seymour Hoffman, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Marlon Brando and Salman Khan.
- His Favourite Actress was Sri Devi .
- His Favourite Cricketer is Virat Kohli.
- His Favourite restuarant was Grand Hotel du Cap-Ferrat situated in France.
- His Favourite holiday destination is in France.
Some Facts About him
- Irrfan Khan Smokes and drinks like other celebrities but he does not consider it as a gentlemen’s game.
- He changed his name from Irfan To Irrfan in 2012 due to some reasons.
- He had a dream to gift his mother suitcase full of Money in his childhood.
- He has a 10 Rupee note on which its number is matched to his date of birth.
- TFCA (Toronto Film Critics Association) Award is received by his movie Lunchbox. It is the first and one and only movie to received this award.
- Irrfan Khan was daignosed with a diseade named NeuroEndocrine Tumour on march 16 , 2018 which became a major factor of his death and grows into a tumour.
- He also did a campaign for Rajasthan government in 2015.
- He was detained 2 times in Los Angeles , USA as his name was similar to a terror suspect.
- Irrfan loves animals and surprisingly is a vegetarian . As he said For us it was adventurous; but when I went with my sister or my little brother, it was a bit traumatic because even though we enjoyed the mystery of the jungle and being in a new environment when a wild animal was ultimately killed we used to imagine what would happen to the animal’s family. He strangely did not eat vegetarian food as maybe he did not liked the taste.
When do Irrfan died ?
He died at the age of 53 in 2020 during covid-19.
Who is the wife of Irrfan ?
Sutapata Sikdar is his wife.
How many children he has ?
He has 2 sons named Ayaan Khan and Babil Khan.
What is the net worth of Irrfan Khan ?
His wealth is more than $45 million or 350 crores.